The Shores Medical Centers have two convenient north and south beachside locations.
Our south office is located 3512 S. Atlantic Avenue in the Daytona Beach Shores at the intersection of Dunlawton Avenue & Atlantic Avenue since 1986. Our north office is located 169 E. Granada Blvd in Ormond Beach at the intersection of E. Granada Blvd and N. Atlantic Avenue since 2000.
The Daytona Shores office has had a primary care physician since the early 1950's. The Ormond Beach office offers family practice, cardiology and gynecology services.
Hours of Operations
Both offices offer family practice medical appointments Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM til 4:30 PM.
Our Services for Walk-Ins include:
Easy access visits for simple complaints without appointments.
- Minor walk-in emergencies for cough/ colds
- Muscle sprains
- Minor lacerations
- Single prescription refills
- Sunburns and jellyfish stings/ insect stings
Primary Care Include:
Patient seen from adolescent through geriatric, acute and chronic disorders, such as:
- Respiratory infections
- Colds/ sinusitis
- Ear aches
- Gastritis - upset stomach - constipation
- Urinary tract infections
- Birth control / male and female hormone replacement
- Pap smears
- Jellyfish stings
- Abrasions / Lacerations
- Thyroid disorders, hypertension, diabetes, lipid disorders
- Weight loss management
- Depression / Anxiety
- Muscular skeleton disorder - acute and chronic pain shoulder, neck, knee pain, arthritis (physical therapy)
- Rehab services: inpatient rehabilitation medical management offered at Skilled Nursing Facilities and hospital levels
- Pain management (No Schedule 2 Meds)
- Travel medicine
- Physicals: executive, sport, DOT, yearly, FAA, pre-op clearance and well woman exams.
- Minor surgeries: Skin care biopsies and removal acne